Societe Generale’s flagship startup accelerator program, Catalyst, has been highly collaborative in bringing together innovation experts, enterprise-relevant technology startups, fintech, incubators, funds and academic institutions with Societe Generale business leaders to deliver actionable solutions and insightful research, in areas of strategic interest to the banking industry.
Since inception in December 2015, Catalyst has successfully completed six editions, accelerated 59 startups and addressed 62 business challenges identified across the bank. This year we are back with the 7th edition, an end-to-end virtual accelerator programme. Catalyst 2020 is now open and inviting applications from fintech startups to co-create solutions along with Societe Generale leadership team for the future-ready and customer-focused bank.
Startups can participate in Catalyst program by submitting their applications in F6S platform.
Catalyst offers opportunities for startups:
• End-to-end virtual acceleration
• Opportunity to work with global entities of Societe Generale
• Access to data and opportunity to work in real-time scenario
• Business and technical mentorship
• Paid proof of concept (PoC) development
• The startup owns the IP developed during the Catalyst program
• Complete virtual Sandbox to securely access relevant data and infrastructure
• Practical design driven approach and support from UI and UX
• Share your application before 16 August, 2020 and get a chance to work with us.
The Catalyst program by Societe Generale was a defining moment in our journey. At the end of the program, we had the ultimate joy of signing up, Societe Generale as our customer. This has led to our business grow leaps and bounds, and today we have more than 10 large financial services organizations, as our customers. Without Catalyst, this wouldn’t have been possible.
Co-found & CEO - Stride.ai